How To Glitterize Your ShoesHerbsandoilsremedies
Learn how to Glitterize Your Shoes, They may be trendy, they may be here to stay, but I’d rather make my own sparkly glitter shoes than spend as much on a classic pair.
So here’s how you can have your own glittery pumps without breaking the bank.
- SUEDE PUMPS: So it’s easier for the glue to stick.
- OLD NEWSPAPERS: Laid on the floor or the table, to avoid making a huge mess.
- SCHOOL GLUE: Not paste, glue.
- GLITTERS: Your color of choice. I prefer gold.
- PAINT BRUSH: So you don’t dab the glue on the shoe with your hands.
- Dip the brush on the glue and apply it on your shoe. Work it in small sections so the glue doesn’t dry before you reach step 2.
- Sprinkle glitter on the section of the shoe with glue. Be generous with it. Shake off the excess.
- Repeat the first two steps until both shoes are covered with glitter.
- Let the shoe air dry for a few hours (or overnight). Then, use hairspray on the shoes to make the glitter set.