Best Homemade DIY Ant KillerHerbsandoilsremedies
This magical homemade Ant Killer is the best recipe for keeping ants out of your home this summer. Ants infiltrate homes around the world at this time of year.
There are a number of chemical sprays available, but do you really want to be spraying more toxic chemicals?
This method is all natural, requires no harmful insecticides or pesticides, and is incredibly cheap to prepare. It’s so simple but so powerful.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 Tablespoon of Borax
- Mix it all together and you’re ready to take action!
- If you have pets or kids, you’ll want to keep the solution away from them.
- Shake the bottle before each use. Test a small amount on kitchen surfaces to ensure the spray causes no damage.
- If no damage is caused then spray around kitchen surfaces and in places where ants enter.
- Be careful to avoid food and drink.
- Now give it a try & let me know how well it worked for you in the comments below,
- Also, don’t forget to share using share buttons below