Homemade Bubbling Bath SaltHerbsandoilsremedies
This Homemade Bubbling Bath Salt has been a personal favourite of mine for the first time I received it as a handmade gift from a friend.
I later learned the recipe from her because they always make fantastic gifts to give your friends for holiday or birthdays.
You can Scent them with any essential oil and compliment body wash. You can also change the color to match the season or occasion. Make a few jars at a time to have this beautiful homemade gifts on hand.
Further Reading: 8 Proven Ways of Using Coconut Oil for Hair Growth – Tricks & Tips
- 6 Cups Kosher or Epsom Salt
- ¾ Cup Lavender Scented Body Wash
- 1 tbsp Olive, Coconut, or Sweet Almond Oil
- 2-3 Drops Lavender Essential Oil (Optional)
- Purple Food Colouring (Optional)
- In a large bowl, combine salt and body wash, and mix until well combined.
- Add in your oil, essential oil and food colouring and mix well.
- On a lined baking sheet, spread the salt mixture out into a thin layer. Allow drying for 24 hours.
- Once dry, break up any large clumps, and spoon into a seal-able jar.
- Add ¼ Cup of Bubbly Bath Salts under running water.