Baked Spaghetti and Garlic Bread In OneHerbsandoilsremedies
I have never seen anyone do this before but it looks absolutely delicious.! Baked Spaghetti and Garlic Bread In One…These are so good, I just made them and I am in love! Took me 5 min.!
On some days you just have to get a double dose of carbs. This is for sure the ultimate “carb up” meal! Putting the already cooked spaghetti inside a giant wrap of garlic bread. Bake and serve!
Check out the ingredient below
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup thick spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 12 x 16-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Drain and let cool slightly. Remove wrap from dough.
- Place spaghetti lengthwise in a 4-inch strip down center of dough.
- Top with sauce and cheese cubes.
- Make cuts 1 1/2-inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2-inch of filling.
- Begin braid by folding top and bottom strips toward filling.
- Then braid strips left over right, right over left.
- Finish by pulling last strip over and tucking under braid.
- Lift braid with both hands and place on a large, sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and slice to serve.